Monday 29 September 2014

Leaving Oz

Vivo went on the hard today. Odd feeling. A new lifestyle coming up and all. Its been home for almost a year, and ½ a planet. Still no parts for the anchor windlass. But we’ve never been closer. We had to pull up the chain manually. All 350 feet of it. Took about two hours and we were pretty sore afterword. My rotator cuff is not talking to me. Actually it’s barking mad! Oh and still no hot water. Although I did get the replacement units shipped in but its not worth doing the install now. I’ll get on it when I come back. So she’s on the hard and ready to sit out a cyclone season.

We finish up putting her to bed tomorrow and then off to New Zealand for a tour on the dirt side of the shore line.  Should be some nice stuff to post from there.

All for now


M

No comments:

Post a Comment