Saturday 28 January 2012

Start out the day with a little schooling. Algebra II is going to be a blast. NOT! Its been 35 years since I did this stuff! Thats a lot of cobwebs!!!





Then after school a little boat maintenance. Dawn and Paige haul me up the mast for a deck light change out.

Dawn said she should have left me up there!
Then off to the laundry. Boating is such fun!!!


And then off for a 20 minute hike to the local McDonalds. Dawns just got to have the coke!!!


BTW, Here is a shot of our catamaran ViVo going through the draw bridge on St Marteen.


Thats all for now. Dawn and Paige will post something later.

peace

M

2 comments:

  1. Mike and Paige look way to serious about algebra, ha. Thanks for having making the blog. Mike, I have whipped a wrist loop to my wrenches and ratchets I use on my/your boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that your blog is up and running. We're looking forward to hearing about Vivo adventures and unadventures! Keep that dingy afloat and running. Looking good on that mast Mike. Safe passage -your other crew...

    ReplyDelete